Monday, September 9, 2013

Tease by Cambria Hebert



Wow!  Just WOW!!

He lifted me off his chest and pinned me with his dark molten stare.  "At first, maybe.  But then I spent five minutes with you and in those five minutes I realized you weren't just a warm body...you weren't just the kind of girl I could get out of my system with a fling.  I'm not really sure what any of that means... but I do knot I'm not going to fuck this up by sleeping with you too fast."

And that's how he claimed the first piece of my heart.

Can I just say, I think he claimed mine too.  (Shhh, don't tell my husband.)  I think every woman who reads Tease will fall in love with Cam.  He is hot and sexy, says all the right things.  He will absolutely sweep you off your feet. 

And that dimple... I wanted to lick it.

Sigh....

"It's not my job to tell you what to do."
"Then what is your job?" I said, arching a brow.
"To tell you that you're beautiful.  To kiss you.  To love you."

OMG!  How could you not fall in love with that?  Is it getting warm in here? 


Ok, where was I?  I absolutely loved Tease.  The first book I read by Cambria Hebert was Torch, which was the first in her Take It Off series.  Tease is the second in the series, but they are really standalone books.  I really enjoyed Torch, but for me, Tease was so much hotter. 

Harlow is a broke college student who decides to get a job as a stripper to make some extra money.  She's never quite sure that this is the right job for her, but when she meets Cam, she might decide stripping is the best thing that ever happened to her. 

Tease had my pulse pounding, my heart racing and my body temperature rising!

Read it!  Trust me.  It definitely got 5 stars from me!

Get Tease for your Kindle from Amazon

Or for your Nook from Barnes & Noble

And check out Cambria Hebert on Facebook at:  Cambria Hebert

Or you can check out her homepage for more info about her and all of her fabulous books, which are quickly being added to my to-be-read list:  http://cambriahebert.com/


And of course, stay tuned here for more reviews and other info about Cambria in the future!! 

Happy Reading!!




1 comment:

  1. thank you! this review is amazing! I appreciate the time you took to post!

    ReplyDelete