Kory has to learn to cope, and stop being the constant play-boy that spends his nights in a drunken stuper, and stop replacing one woman with random one-night stands. It's unhealthy, and it's not working. Real love is what he needs, or a good ass kicking. Either way he has to stop, or he'll lose it all; his business, his friends, and the one girl that just may be able to mend his broken heart.
NOTICE: This item is extra special because it is not only signed by the author, but it is also signed by that hottie on the cover - Lance Jones!
Regina is a contemporary romance writer from Kentucky. She lives there with her husband, kids, and cat. She can be found behind her computer, a good book, or watching sports. She loves to hear from her fans. You can find out what's coming next if you follow her on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthReginaBartley, read her blog www.reginabartley.com, or follow her on twitter @regina_bartley.
Rules for Bidding (Please read ALL rules before you bid,)
1. Opening Bid is $5, with bids increasing by a minimum $1 increment.
2. Bidding closes at 12:00 Midnight (eastern) on Friday, Oct. 10th. Any bids posted on Oct. 11 or later will not be counted.
3. Winning bidder must make donation at http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/SupportRaquel by Noon (eastern time) on Friday, Oct. 17th. (If the donation is not received by the deadline, I will contact the 2nd place bidder.) Note: For online donations, you will need to use a credit card. If you don't with to us your credit card online, you must contact me about submitting a check. However, if you live outside the U.S., we can only accept online credit card donations.)
4. Post your bid in the comments of this post!
5. Follow the author and do not forget to say THANK YOU to them. This would not be happening without them.
Regina has agreed to ship this one internationally!