Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dirty Nails by Regina Bartley



Synopsis: 

From the outside looking in, this life may seem jacked up. People may think that I've completely lost my mind. They only see the bruises. They don't know that Maxwell Costin saved my life, and that I owe him everything. I'm alive because of him. So when he tells me to keep my mouth shut, and do what he says then that's exactly what I do. And if anyone asks about the dirty bodies, the dirty floors, or Max's dirty hands, I know nothing. Even if the man asking is dark and dangerously sexy. I will not break. Try me… 



***Recommended for ages 18+ due to graphic language, sexual content, & mature subject matter.*** This book is not for the weak at heart. 


Buy Links:







Review:
If you are familiar with Regina Bartley's work, prepare to be blown away because this is unlike anything she has written before. Your jaw may drop, your skin may crawl, but in the end, you will be amazed at what she has done with this story. She stepped outside her comfort zone and it was a journey well worth taking.

Shay is lost and broken, but doesn't even realize it.  Sketch is the tough guy that she just can't figure out.  Shay thinks Max saved her all those years ago, but did he really?  Or was he the monster all along?

As I said, Dirty Nails is so unlike Regina's previous work, and that makes it so well worth the read.  Not that her other books aren't fantastic, but Dirty Nails will take you on a dark ride like you never imagined.

5 Nails!  (Hey,it's called Dirty Nails, so I thought we'd count in nails instead of stars!)



No comments:

Post a Comment