Friday, December 13, 2013

INK: Fine Lines by Bella Roccaforte


Murder!  Strange dreams!  And a love triangle!  You'll find it all in INK: Fine Lines from Bella Roccaforte. 

Shay creates comic books, but there is nothing funny about them or about the fact that she's now being accused of murder because her latest scenes are eerily familiar to the scene of a horrific crime.  How is it that her dreams are becoming a reality?  Can she prove that it's just a coincidence?  But then again, is it?   

And then there is the love triangle.  Two childhood friends who grew to be rivals.  One has been Mr. Reliable, always there when she needs him, except when he's hitting the bottle.  And the other, the one who seems to really own her heart, but he runs every time things get too close.  Will he stick around this time when she needs him most?  Both are fighting demons of their own too, along with fighting each other, so can they keep it together to help Bella through the craziness that has become her life?

Fine Lines is the first in the INK series, although, there is a little prequel, INK: Sketches, available too which takes place a year and a half prior to Fine Lines.  I need to go read that one now, just because I want to, not because I feel like I need to. 

You can get your copy of INK: Fine Lines
At Amazon for your Kindle or if you like to kick it old school, the Paperback.
Or Barnes and Noble

To find out all you need to know about Bella, you can check out her various pages:

https://www.facebook.com/Bellaroccaforte
https://twitter.com/BellaRoccaforte
Http://bellawrites.com
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7151265.Bella_Roccaforte

And if you follow my Facebook page, Roc n' Read, thanks to Bella's generosity, each week through the holidays, I'm giving away e-copies of INK: Fine Lines.  There are still 3 more copies to be given away! 


So now I'm waiting for INK: Vanishing Point so I can find out what happens next.  That's right folks...she left us with a cliffhanger!  I don't know the exact release date, but I suspect it is very soon!!  Can't wait.

In the meantime...I bet you're wondering what I rated INK: Fine Lines.  Well wonder no more, I give it 5 stars!  If you love a good paranormal story, one that is unlike anything else you've read, you should really check out INK: Fine Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment