Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Are You Listening by Michelle Grey

Are You Listening Cover Cancer snuck up on me when I least expected it. But I imagine everyone probably feels that way. When I got my diagnosis, I was relatively young and otherwise healthy. I was a busy mom, wife, employee and aspiring author. Priorities shifted, and so did my perspective. Throughout my experience, I sought to become educated and I learned many things – some tangible, some intangible, but all of which I’ll share with you in this quick story. My hope is to further educate and encourage every woman, even if cancer never touches you or anyone you love. ALL proceeds will go to the Vicki Welsh Fund to help in the FIGHT against Ovarian Cancer: http://www.thevickiwelshfund.org/ Amazon Link:
Find it on Goodreads here:
Ripple Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment