Thursday, July 3, 2014

Allure by Lacey Weatherford


If you've followed my blog since the beginning then you know that I absolutely adore Lacey Weatherford.  I have loved everything she has written.  Her YA novels brought us on journeys we could never have imagined.  They introduced us to characters we all fell in love with.  And I know for a fact that she brought out the cougar in so many of us.  All of us 30-something, 40-something, even 50-something year-olds who suddenly found ourselves drooling over Vance, Chase and Dylan/Hunter.  Don't even try to deny it.  I know I wasn't alone.

But now, she brings us Allure.

Allure is unlike anything she has written before.  Sure, there's still the drool worthy hottie.  But Lacey definitely kicked it up a notch.  Perhaps even several notches.  This is the hottest, sexiest, set your panties on fire, thing she has written yet.

Six (Trey) Jagger is your next love.  The super sexy tattoo artist will have you begging for a new tattoo.  But just wait until you find out about his second job.  Talk about setting your panties on fire!  But don't worry, you'll go from hot to wet in just a matter of seconds.  (Yes, I really did just type that.)

Seventeen-year-old Brooklyn Hall is the Mayor's daughter.  The Mayor who only cares about image and winning the next election.  His daughter only matters to him when the media is watching.  Brooklyn can't wait until she turns 18 and can get away from the farce that is her family.

When Brooklyn decides to get a tattoo, she goes to the shop owned by Six' uncle.  And her life will never be the same.  Neither will his.



Allure is most definitely a 5 star read for me.  I'd even go so far as to say that this is my new favorite from Lacey Weatherford!

You need to get it!

Allure releases July 6th.  You can pre-order everywhere, except Amazon.  Here are your pre-order links:

Apple iBooks: http://goo.gl/zZhN9Q 
B&N: http://goo.gl/Q9fM7M Kobo: http://goo.gl/P4a6lH 


No comments:

Post a Comment