I discovered Jennifer Culbreth a few months ago, and I immediately fell in love with her first book, Protect Me. I believe I dubbed Ryan as my first book boyfriend. I wish he'd swept me off my feet. (Shh, don't tell my husband!)
After all of that, don't you want to read Protect Me?
You can get it at Amazon: Protect Me for Kindle
Or at Barnes & Noble: Nook or Paperback
Now Jennifer's next book in the Protection Series, Cherish Me, is just about ready to be released and if it's possible, Jace is even hotter than Ryan! Get ready, because on October 26th, Jace is going to make a case for why he should be the one to protect and cherish you!
And now, to learn a little more about Jennifer Culbreth and what makes her tick:
Top 10 Book Boyfriends
1. Lieutenant Rorke- Act of Valor by Tom Clancy
2. Ripper- Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
3. Mr. Tall, Dark, and F***able Gavin Blake- Collide Series by Gail McHugh
4. Drew Evans- Tangled by Emma Chase
5. Jared Kincaid- Jared (Book #2 of The Protectors Series) Teresa Gableman
6. James Canvendish- Mile High Series by R.K. Lilley
7. Dean Jacobs- Fate Interrupted by Kaitlyn Cross
8. William Hayward- Eden Trilogy by Nicole Williams
9. Patrick Hayward- The Patrick Chronicles by Nicole Williams
10. Mr. Darcy- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Top Ten Books
1. Act of Valor by Tom Clancy
2. Pulse by Gail McHugh
3. Jared by Teresa Gableman
4. The Promise by Kate Benson
5. Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams
6. Fissure by Nicole Williams
7. Fifty Shades by E.L. James
8. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
9. The Great Gastby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. Mile High by R.K. Lilley
1. I am an avid big game hunter. Elk, Moose, Bear, Deer, Hogs; you name it I hunt it. I am also an excellent marksman thanks to my dad and can accurately shoot up to 300yards.
2. I love to craft! I can sew, embroider, crochet, and paint. I can also keep a house, tend laundry, and cook dinner! Not to brag but I make an amazing pork roast with caramelized carrots on the side J Dinner is at six!
3. I have twice in my life taken a road trip that consisted of being in a car for 27 hours! Once from North Florida (my hometown) to upstate New York, the second was from North Florida to my new home in Colorado Springs.
4. I am married to a sexy panty dropping US Navy Sailor. Those dress whites do it every time! I have never been more in awe than when I stood in the basin of the Naval Station and welcomed home the missile guided cruiser that had been home to 300+ sailors who’d been deployed in the Middle East for over 7 months. You stand on the dock surrounded by huge cruisers (ships) and as the returning ship comes into the basin all of the surrounding ships blast their horns randomly, welcoming them home. It’s an amazing thing to experience!
5. I often pitch match with my fab author friend Y.H. Forward because we enjoy making music with our mouths. We also enjoy quoting the entire Pitch Perfect movie on facebook. She’s Aca-mazing even though we haven’t met in person!