Friday, July 12, 2013

Upcoming Releases! (or What I'll be reading in the next few months!)

Over the next few months, three of my favorite ladies are releasing new books.

First up, we have Belinda Boring with Loving Liberty, which will be coming out this weekend!  Look for it on Sunday, July 14th.  I'll be looking for it on Amazon so I can download it to my Kindle as soon as it appears.

Here is the book blurb:
Liberty Montgomery is many things:
A dutiful daughter.
Perfect wife-in-training.
Easy to manipulate.
Compliant.

But secretly she wants more.
For years, Liberty has dreamed of a life filled with opportunities—a life where she makes the decisions, living by her own rules. Unfortunately, her parents have other plans for her, ones that involve her submission and total obedience. Every attempt to break free from their control is met with threats, leaving her feeling trapped. Just when all seems hopeless, Liberty meets Oliver Nichols. With just two words, be brave, he stirs up her secret longings for more . . . friendship, fun, and independence. He almost has her believing her dreams are possible.
However, taking a stand can be terrifying when you’ve spent your entire life pleasing others. Are some chances worth taking? What would she risk for freedom?

Did that grab your attention?  I haven't showcased Belinda on my blog yet, but after I read Loving Liberty, I promise there will be a review posted right here and I will give you a little more info on her and her other series. 


Coming up on August 4th, Kamery Solomon releases her followup to Zeus, which I reviewed here just last week.  Early reviews on Poseidon are saying it is even better than Zeus.  Don't miss out on the release day price of $0.99 for your e-copy.  (My husband was lucky enough to score an ARC copy so he gets to read it before I do.  He has promised that he will not spill the beans and he'll let me read it before we talk about it.)

 
 
I can not wait for this one to come out.  I really loved Zeus and think Kamery is an amazing storyteller. 
 
And last, but certainly not least, the woman who started it all for me by introducing me to these other two ladies (Kamery is her daughter and Belinda is her best friend.  So much talent in this little group.), Lacey Weatherford's next release Fire and Ice - Book of Shadows is due out September 8th.  (If you look at prior blog posts, you'll see that I highlighted Lacey's Smitten when it was a released a few weeks ago.)
 


If you have read Lacey's Of Witches & Warlocks series, then you're recognize these characters.  This new series, Book of Shadows, is going to be from Vance's viewpoint.  It is going to include his story from before, during and after his life with Portia.  Apparently, Vance has a lot to say and Lacey just can't get him out of her head fast enough.


So as you can see, I have a lot to look forward to this summer!  These three talented and beautiful women just keep putting out great books.  So keep your eyes hear for reviews once I read them, or better yet, go out and grab them yourself when each is released and then come back and read my reviews and post your own comments too! 

Happy reading!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment