Sunday, September 21, 2014

FUNDRAISER: You win! They win! How you can help me raise money for JDRF and take home an autographed book!




Every year, I do the Walk for a Cure for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.)  This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart because the two most important people in my life - my niece and nephew - are both living with Type 1 Diabetes aka Juvenile Diabetes.  My nephew was diagnosed shortly before his 4th birthday and my niece was just getting ready to graduate high school when she caught up to her brother.

This year, I thought I would use my blog as a tool to help me raise even more money.  Several authors have graciously agreed to donate an autographed book to my cause which I am going to auction off.  The winning bidder agrees to donate their "bid" toward my walk and the author will then sign and send them a copy of the book they win!

These wonderful authors are:

Micalea Smeltzer
Finding Olivia

D. Kelly
Breaking Kate

L.A. Cotton
Fate's Love - her debut novel

Kristal McKerrington
Marie's World
and
First Love

Kathryn Jacob
Mated to the Alpha

Bonnie Randall
Divinity & The Python



Bidding will start at $5 with a minimum increase of $1.  i.e.  Opening bid is made by John Doe for $5.  Jane Doe must bid at least $6, but Jane could go $10 if she wants.

Final bids must be in by 12:00 Midnight (eastern standard time) on Friday, October 10th.  Anything posted after this time will not be valid.

All donations must be made online by Noon (eastern standard time) on Friday, October 17th.   I will provide the link for the online donations.  Failure to submit your donation by this deadline will invalidate your bid and I will contact the 2nd place bidder.

All donated books will be mailed directly from the authors to the winning bidders.

If you have any questions, please contact me either here or via message on the Facebook page.


Thank you all so much for taking part and helping me raise some money for this great cause that means so much to my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment