Charlie Mackenzie never knew the real reasons why Tessa left, but because of the promises he swore to keep, he feels responsible. He has spent the last 5 years fighting underground MMA, staying distracted, and trying not to chase after her and drag her back to him. Now that she is finally back, he won't allow her to push him away without knowing how he has felt about her all along. The only problem? He's not just dealing with Tessa anymore.
Tessa won't let herself be a burden to anyone and being with Charlie will only complicate his life, and hers, but she can't seem to shake him, and Benny, her friend from 'The Facility', isn't helping matters. Learning to live with not only the people around her, but the people in her head, isn't as simple as she thought it would be and Charlie is forcing her to abandon all of the control she thought she had.
The two of them must decide if their love is worth fighting for and Tess has to learn to just let go, because Charlie won't let her go. He won't let any one of her go.
Jessica Wilde has also donated both of her other books too, so I am so incredibly grateful! And I will be adding each and every book to my TBR. And I hope you will too.
Please read ALL rules before you bid,
Rules for Bidding
1. Opening Bid is $5, with bids increasing by a minimum $1 increment.
2. Bidding closes at 12:00 Midnight (eastern) on Friday, Oct. 10th. Any bids posted on Oct. 11 or later will not be counted.
3. Winning bidder must make donation at http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/SupportRaquel by Noon (eastern time) on Friday, Oct. 17th. (If the donation is not received by the deadline, I will contact the 2nd place bidder.) Note: For online donations, you will need to use a credit card. If you don't with to us your credit card online, you must contact me about submitting a check.)
4. Post your bid in the comments of this post!
5. Follow the author and do not forget to say THANK YOU to them. This would no be happening without them.
6. U.S. bidders only!