Sunday, September 21, 2014
JDRF Auction Item #2 - Autographed copy of BREAKING KATE by D. Kelly
From the moment Michael Matthews set eyes on Katherine Moore they were instant friends. Shortly after, the sudden death of Katherine’s mom bonded them for life. Before heading off to college Michael has the perfect proposal planned, it’s finally time to make the love of his life his wife. Michael never gets the chance to propose as a tragedy strikes that forces Katherine and Michael apart for good.
Three years have passed when Katherine, now known as Kate meets Daniel. After an awkward start sparks fly between them. Daniel and Kate fall hard and fast into the most passionate and intense love affair of their lives. In three years a lot can change, Michael knows he made the biggest mistake of his life and he will do anything to get her back. Asking his best friend Daniel for help is his first step in righting the wrongs he made so many years ago. Neither of them realizes that Michael’s long lost love Katherine is Daniel’s true love Kate.
While attending the engagement party of a mutual friend all of their paths collide. How is Kate supposed to choose between the two men that mean the most to her in the world? Kate has to push past her heartache and put some serious thought into what comes next. One wrong choice and not only could she lose them both but Daniel and Michael may never recover their friendship.
I discovered D. Kelly because she refused to give up. She had contacted me about reading Breaking Kate at a time when I was pretty much buried in requests and I told her I just couldn't do it then. A few months later, she contacted me again about reading and I'm so glad she didn't give up. Now I just keep bugging her to get Releasing Kate written and released.
Rules for Bidding (Please read ALL rules before you bid,)
1. Opening Bid is $5, with bids increasing by a minimum $1 increment.
2. Bidding closes at 12:00 Midnight (eastern) on Friday, Oct. 10th. Any bids posted on Oct. 11 or later will not be counted.
3. Winning bidder must make donation at http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/SupportRaquel by Noon (eastern time) on Friday, Oct. 17th. (If the donation is not received by the deadline, I will contact the 2nd place bidder.) Note: For online donations, you will need to use a credit card. If you don't with to us your credit card online, you must contact me about submitting a check. However, if you live outside the U.S., we can only accept online credit card donations.
4. Post your bid in the comments of this post!
5. Follow the author and do not forget to say THANK YOU to them. This would no be happening without them.
If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP!