Kat Smith is a seventeen year old werewolf, a member of the cheerleading squad, and the apple of her father's eye. Her life is perfect, except for the small fact her mother left when she was 8 years old. Now she is mated to the Alpha Neal’s son James Neal. Things get complicated when they receive a threat from an enemy that everyone thought was dead.
Kathryn Jacob is a recent high school graduate who released Mated to the Alpha, her first novel in early August. When she's not in her college classes, she's working on her next two novels - Tatted Love and Meeting Sophia. I met Kathryn at Indie Girl earlier this year and I'm excited to watch her author career takeoff.
Rules for Bidding (Please read ALL rules before you bid,)
1. Opening Bid is $5, with bids increasing by a minimum $1 increment.
2. Bidding closes at 12:00 Midnight (eastern) on Friday, Oct. 10th. Any bids posted on Oct. 11 or later will not be counted.
3. Winning bidder must make donation at http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/SupportRaquel by Noon (eastern time) on Friday, Oct. 17th. (If the donation is not received by the deadline, I will contact the 2nd place bidder.) Note: For online donations, you will need to use a credit card. If you don't with to us your credit card online, you must contact me about submitting a check. However, if you live outside the U.S., we can only accept online credit card donations.)
4. Post your bid in the comments of this post!
5. Follow the author and do not forget to say THANK YOU to them. This would no be happening without them.
If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP!