This is a novella of short stories on the subject of first loves. Burning: Torn between lust and pain, Helly concocts
a twisted plan of revenge for the man who broke her heart. Being Free: Infidelity and the pressures of his profession
ripped Andrew and Bethany's marriage apart. Now that they've been brought face to face again, old feelings have
been rekindled. Will they be able to put the pieces of their relationship back together? Or will a new dilemma tear them
apart for good?
Bayou Heat: Howling - Successful author Leah Clarkson arrives at a book convention in New Orleans
and runs into her ex-fiancé Antony. The love and desire they had for one another has not waned. Can their love finally
overcome the circumstance that caused Leah to leave him at the altar?
Wrong Hearts: Brook loves and adores Jane with
all he has. However, being treated like a rock star in his field has temptation thrown at him at every turn. He fights to quell
his lustful desires before he loses the best thing that's ever happened to him.
Only a Santa Hat under the Tree: While her
husband is away, Paula's vivid and sensual writer's imagination has the juices flowing for her latest story. Her writing session is interrupted by a tantalizing surprise waiting for her under the Christmas tree.
One Night with the Jarl: Set in the Shetland Islands, this story celebrates the traditions of its people. Melinda is to become wed to Joseph at midnight on the eve of the fire festival, Up Helly Aa. The night promises to be an exciting one as their love and bond is sealed by marriage.
I am not yet familiar with Kristal McKerrington, but when I asked for any authors who might want to donate to this auction, she stepped up and offered a copy of both her books. If you want to learn more about Kristal, you can check out her Facebook Fan Page.
Rules for Bidding (Please read ALL rules before you bid,)
1. Opening Bid is $5, with bids increasing by a minimum $1 increment.
2. Bidding closes at 12:00 Midnight (eastern) on Friday, Oct. 10th. Any bids posted on Oct. 11 or later will not be counted.
3. Winning bidder must make donation at http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/SupportRaquel by Noon (eastern time) on Friday, Oct. 17th. (If the donation is not received by the deadline, I will contact the 2nd place bidder.) Note: For online donations, you will need to use a credit card. If you don't with to us your credit card online, you must contact me about submitting a check. However, if you live outside the U.S., we can only accept online credit card donations.)
4. Post your bid in the comments of this post!
5. Follow the author and do not forget to say THANK YOU to them. This would no be happening without them.
If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP!